Friday, April 18, 2008

Springtime procrastination

When I pulled up my blog today, the dark colors just didn't seem to convey the arrival of spring. I decided the blog looked way to dark and depressing and hence needed a make-over. Consequently, instead of writing my midterms I've wasted away the time today figuring out how to edit my blog. I'm not entirely satisfied with the final product yet, but it's a start!

Jennifer, Rachel, and I have been doing Pilates three times a week this semester. We have a DVD that we use, and it's slowly becoming less painful. I thoroughly enjoy the "girl time" it provides. Today, for the first time, Samantha (my almost 1 year old teammate) joined us for Pilates. She thought the three of us contorted into various positions was absolutely hilarious and would burst into giggles every few moments--as well as trying to climb on us. We basically laughed our way through the whole workout today.

2 comments:

Orphan Response said...

I like the new look. I hope you do not mind that I borrow your pictures for our blog. They help me keep people excited about Siping and the children.

Heather said...

I love the new look of the blog! Very Springish! I enjoy tinkering around with mine as well ;)