Friday, August 17, 2007

Indianapolis...home to the 8th wonder of the world

Ok, not quite. But the guide at the Scottish Rite Cathedral today swore that it had been voted the seventh most beautiful building in the WORLD. Well hey, there is something to see in Indiana other than CORN. This post is especially for my team...the next time you have a debate to decide which state in the U.S. to get rid of, think twice before throwing out Indiana. You wouldn't want to lose a treasure like that!


In all seriousness, it was an impressive building (although I think I might be able to list off more than six other more impressive ones I've seen in my life...). However, I liked an old church from the 1860s that I found downtown today almost better.

Next stop is Chicago...and then I'll take my last trip of the summer...back to China!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Kat! Just wanted you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers as we know you are traveling back to China soon.

Pru's Corner said...

hi love! that is a beautiful building...anywho, hope you made it home safe and i look forward to hearing more from you! glad to see you this summer...i also like how you didn't actually put up pics of any of your friends from chicago just a sunset...:)

actually i do appreciate it cuz those beach ones were nothing to write home about. i have a good one of you, involving american cereal :) it will be posted soon...smooch. adios