Monday, May 4, 2009

BIG news!!!

I have BIG news guys...amazing Father-sized news. But you'll have to wait until tomorrow. Despite the fact that I had the entire day off, I still have a lesson to finish before the morning, so that story will have to wait. Today, all students had the morning off from class for International Youth Day. Apparently, the foreign affairs office is under the impression that this is a big holiday in the States, since all foreign teachers had not only the morning but also the afternoon off. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT complaining! There is no need for you to inform the office that, in fact, most Americans have never even heard of this holiday.

But back to lesson planning...with one more hint...the news has something to do with this guy...
See you tomorrow!

No comments: