Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sad day

Two years in a row...the national title has eluded the Buckeyes. The Scarlett and Gray warriors now have some pathetic record like 0-9 against SEC schools. Tressel managed to rid himself of the Michigan curse, but it looks like he's got a new one growing. Since the day was already somber, I also went ahead and took down the Christmas decorations. When I was a kid I used to beg my mom to leave up the decorations as long as possible--and not much has changed since then. I hate the emptiness of the house after they're taken down. However, I know it would be slightly ridiculous to come home to Christmas decorations at the end of February. To console myself and lift my spirits, I started pulling out short sleeve shirts and skirts for Thailand. Warm weather and sunshine here I come!

No comments: