Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hanging on by a thread


To my sanity, that is. Sorry about the lack of posting. :) The above is about the only thing keeping me going right now. Here's some numbers to help explain why:
  • 8 days until my close friends arrive in China
  • 3 teammate birthdays to celebrate in the next 10 days
  • 4 Christmas parties
  • 64 five paragraph essays to grade
  • 52 written exams to give and grade
  • 75 very dense pages of grad work left to read
  • 5 grad papers to write
  • 5 essay questions to write for my commitment interview
  • Cupcakes, cookies, muffins, and various other things to bake
  • 6 birthday/Christmas gifts left to shop for
  • 20 need-to-be answered emails in my inbox
Time to go put another pot of coffee on...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jiayou Kat! At least you have good fuel ;)

Pru's Corner said...

yay! New Mexico coffee...the best! :) all the best things come from New Mexico...;)