Sunday, June 21, 2009

Long time no see!

As you may have guessed, blogspot got blocked the last couple weeks in China. I'm now safely stateside, without my luggage, but happy to be home. There will be lots of updates in the coming days! Sorry for the silence! For now, here are the dates & locations of my summer. I'd love to see as many of you as possible!
  • June 20-July 3: Indianapolis
  • July 3-July 19: Wheaton/Chicago
  • July 19-July 25: Indianapolis
  • July 25-August 1: Washington D.C.
  • August 1-4: Indianpolis
  • August 4-17: Tampa, FL
  • August 17-20: Indianapolis
  • August 20: Head home to China!
Random funny insight from my travel day...I arrived in the Indianapolis airport and totally thought for a minute that I had boarded the wrong plane. The airport wasn't familiar at all! Little did I know Indy had opened a brand new airport earlier this fall...

More updates after some sleep and father's day celebrating!

2 comments:

Pru's Corner said...

are you coming in for sure on the 3rd? and what time do you think?
looking forward to seeing you!

Wife of the Pres. said...

Catching up. I love reading your blog! We were in China June 17-July 2. We brought home our two newest sons!!! I was able to get on blogspot but only through a 3rd party site. If you ever need it, try vtunnel.com

It worked for me, though I also found wordpress to be completely open. I did not have to go through vtunnel to get to my wordpress blog. not sure why? Maybe b/c there are less adoption and NGO blogs on wordpress? Anyway, hope your stay here is going well!